Water User Agreement
Any new customer or current customer that is moving within our District must fill out a water user agreement and return it to our office along with a copy of your Driver's License and a $150.00 Security Deposit.   
New Customer Information.

Out-Processing Form
To disconnect service please complete the out-processing form online or stop by our office to complete it in person.

Sewer User Application and Agreement 
Any new construction within the Hickory Hills Subdivision or Meadow Creek Subdivision must complete the Wastewater User Application and Agreement. An access fee to connect to the wastewater treatment system must be paid before water and wastewater become available.   

Landlord Water User Agreement
Landlords and/or property managers must have a water user agreement on file to keep the water on or to temporarily turn service on. One security deposit of $150.00 is required to have on retainer.    

Deposit Transfer Form 
A deposit can be transferred to a new address or a new customer by filling out the deposit transfer form.

ACH Form 
Another easy and convenient way to pay your water bill is with Automatic Withdrawal. Click the link above to download the form. 

Contact Information Form
Please fill out this form to update your contact information.